PERANG BADAR: PERANG PENENTUAN
The story of the Battle of Badr. This novel tells the story in full respect of the Battle of Badr. It starts from the confusion in Mecca that eventually brought the Prophet's migration to Medina. In Medina the Prophet Muhammad became a respected leader and he built Medina became a sovereign territory. The conflict began when the Quraish infidels in Mecca, Islam does not recognize the government in Madinah. They are trying to encroach on Madinah during the caravan they want to trade to Syria without requesting permission from the Medina. Madinah Islamic party does not stand still. They tightened controls in the border area and eventually the war was triggered.
- Language: Bahasa Melayu
- ISBN: ISBN-13: 978-983-3892-92-1
- Author: Abdul Latip Talib
- Illustrator: Azuana Mohamed
- Cover: Soft Cover
- No. of pages: 256 Pages
- Shipping Weight: 0.30 (KG)
- Product Dimensions: 123 cm X 234 cm
- Price (RM): RM 24.00
- Price (USD): $ 5.48
- Published By: O'Reilly Media, Inc.
- Binding: Perfect Binding
- Book Designer: Azuana Mohamed